Reserve Bank of India monitors flow of investments into India (Inbound investments) as well as outside India (outbound investments). To do so, RBI has prescribed various approval and reporting requirements.
Our firm in Mumbai specializes in FEMA advisory, structuring and compliance services for multinationals enterprises. We handle compounding applications when certain provisions of FEMA are contravened.
FEMA & RBI Matters
- Consultancy and Compliance Services
- Foreign Direct Investment related matters
- Overseas Direct Investment
- External Commercial Borrowings.
- Borrowings from Non Residents and Persons Of Indian origin in Indian ruppes.
- Establishment of Liasoning office, Project office & Branch office in India
- RBI Approvals mainly relating to FEMA Matters
- Acquision and transfer of immovable properties in India and outside India
- Compounding of offence committed under FEMA Act.
- Valuation of shares
Transfer Pricing - Consultancy and Compliance Services
Consultancy on International Taxation issues
- Consultancy on Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA)
- Tax issues relating to Shipping and Airline Industries
- Taxation of Entertainers, Artists and Sports person
- Structuring Issues.
Transfer Pricing Audit
- Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Transfer Pricing Assessment
- Transfer pricing Appeals before CIT / DRP / ITAT